No matter what business or niche you are in, your customers will always have doubts and issues regarding your products or services. Although there are a variety of customer support systems to use for your company, the WordPress help desk, and chat plugins are the most effective ways to assist your consumers. It allows you to provide real-time assistance via live chat, create help desk tickets for complicated problems, and manage support tickets, customer emails, and conversations, all from the WordPress admin. It is therefore vital to select a live chat and help desk solution that is compatible with your WordPress website and meets your specific requirements. We’ve put together a selection of the top WordPress live chat and help desk plugins for you in this article. Analyze the options below and select the one that best suits your needs.
Best Help Desk Plugins for WordPress
The following are some of the best WordPress help desk plugins:
The WSDesk plugin for WordPress is a premium help desk solution. It enables you to convert all the complaints from customers into trackable tickets, allowing you to handle all customer inquiries from one place. You can receive customer inquiries, complaints, and feedback in the form of help desk tickets with this plugin, and there is no restriction on the number of tickets or agents you can manage and add. WSDesk has all of the capabilities needed to build up an eCommerce support system, including ticket generation and management, creating email pipelines, adding unlimited support agents, unlimited tickets, personalized email responses, comprehensive ticket records, and document attachments to tickets, and more!
- Filters, blocking, triggering, and automation are all part of the email pipeline system.
- Tickets can be automatically tagged and assigned.
- Tag-based and other filter-based ticket views
- For quick replies, canned responses can be used.
- Feedback from customers and detailed support agent reports.
- Trigger-based automation.
- Backing up and restoring XML data.
Zendesk is a well-known help desk ticketing system that many organizations use to streamline customer service. It has a lot of useful features, such as tracking ticket status, assigning support agents to tickets, and creating canned responses. It also interfaces with Salesforce and Zendesk chat, among other applications. Blog comments can also be converted into help desk tickets and you can access and manage support tickets from all your social media channels without having to visit and manage each platform separately. Each one of your customer interactions is administered through a simple, dynamic platform.
- Customizable dashboard
- For speedier ticket processing, you can use automated answers, conditional triggers, and canned replies.
- In-depth stats and reports
- Feedback tab that can be tailored according to your needs
- Tickets can be managed right from the WordPress admin area.
- Multichannel tickets can be managed
- Create tickets using comments from your blog
Help Scout is a well-known brand in the customer service sector. You can set up and manage help desk tickets directly from your WordPress dashboard with this simple plugin. With HelpScout’s robust support ticketing tool, you can keep your customers pleased and provide quick, professional assistance. The plugin helps you to handle all customer support tickets from one place. For businesses that require a dependable and simple help desk system, the HelpScout plugin is a great pick. It’s easy to use and connects with WordPress, allowing you to handle your support tickets directly from your WordPress admin. Having numerous mailboxes for each shared email will help you keep your support team organized. You may also see data directly from your WordPress admin area to assess the performance of your team.
- Email support, chat chat, and call support methods are available.
- Canned Responses
- Proactive conversation with customers.
- Knowledge base access with detailed information for self-support.
- Real-time data and detailed reports.
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks with workflows.
- Efficient integrations
Best Chat plugins for WordPress
Here are some of the best chat plugins for WordPress:
WSChat can help you improve the usability of your website by adding a powerful, AI-powered live chat to your website. It has a plethora of capabilities for answering queries from site visitors, and it’s simple to set up. You can create a customized pre-chat form with important information and customize your chat box widget with the desired color choices after installation.
You may also add an unlimited number of support agents and set up agent alerts to notify them whenever a visitor initiates a chat. The plugin displays the online or offline status of support agents, it uses Google’s Dialogue flow to create and automate replies, and uses sophisticated chat capabilities like file attachments, and video capture to help clients clarify problems, send conversation records to email, and chat feedback. Additionally, all of your information is saved on your server using WSChat, ensuring information is kept private. Furthermore, the plugin is compatible with WSDesk the ELEX help desk plugin, allowing you to automatically route customer support issues to your help desk. All this makes it a fantastic support solution in general.
- There are no external API calls required for WSChat to work within WordPress.
- Attachments can be sent quickly and smoothly
- Google DialogFlow can be used to configure auto-reply messages.
- Support agent alerts and unlimited chat history are included.
- There are numerous customization and integration options available.
- Monitoring of site activity and purchase history in real-time
- Proactive conversations can be initiated by support agents.
The LiveChat WordPress plugin is a versatile and robust choice for integrating live chat into your website. It is compatible with a wide range of WordPress site designers, making it simple and straightforward to use. LiveChat also integrates with major e-commerce platforms such as WooCommerce. If you run an e-commerce site, LiveChat’s WordPress Plugin can be a good fit. Canned responses, for example, are one of the many time-saving options available in LiveChat. They also feature a variety of different support tools that help improve customer interactions, such as visitor monitoring according to targets, proactive messaging to boost engagement, and a sophisticated API that interfaces with the existing knowledge base and ticketing system to expedite the support process.
- Canned replies for quick support
- Chat tags and archives for quick searches
- Sharing of documents and attachments
- Send messages about inactivity
- Agent alerts
- Transfer a conversation to the correct team
- Ratings for chat support
With clever capabilities like activity-based triggers, Zendesk’s live chat plugin for WordPress optimizes your support processes. If a visitor is on a product page for way too long or has no activity after adding products to their cart, Zendesk’s live chat plugin will suggest one of your customer support agents initiate a chat with them. Your agent will then be able to offer the consumer the help they require to finish their purchase, also saving the purchase from being abandoned. It integrates with Zendesk, a popular customer service software. As a result, you can start a chat with a visitor, collect their data, attempt to close a transaction, and then record the entire conversation in the Zendesk CRM.
- Communicate proactively
- Chats can be sent in groups
- Detailed Analytics
- The chat box can be customized.
- Customers can be engaged automatically through the use of triggers.
- Monitor visitor activity
- Obtain feedback from the chat
The live chat plugin from Olark is noted for its exquisite balance of complexity and ease of use. You may use it to build workflow settings, personalize your chat widget, record conversation transcripts, and more after it’s set up. You can also add API calls from within your WordPress admin. The plugin lets you keep track of your visitors and contact them as needed. Real-time analytics on traffic, support agent responses, and reviews are also available.
- Proactive conversation
- Personalized communications
- Routing of conversations to designated teams
- Automatically triggered chats
- Analytics for live chat
- Agent alerts that can be customized
- Forms for pre-chat
WordPress help desk and chat plugins make it simple to answer real-time inquiries, as well as generate, track, and respond to support tickets, allowing you to assist customers in a timely and personal manner. This way, you will please your customers, solve their problems, and boost conversions while saving time and effort. We hope this article has helped you find the best WordPress help desk and chat plugins. If you have any questions regarding help desk and chat plugins, please let us know in the comments section below.